Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dream...

I tend to cover things up with my independent, sassy, loud, outspoken self.

Somtimes this can backfire.

Here I am. High School Junior. Things are looking good. Going to be the student body president, I have a house, live in a BEAUTIFUL town, and am very blessed by the people I know. Still alot of people never get to see beneath the home.

under the roof.

where wounds can happen.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my family... we're disfunctional like any other family. But sometimes it's not always the best.

Things change. Stuck in the middle is what I am. Not quite old enough to be with the college siblings, but not young enough to be with the little ones. So I'm trying to assert some sort of independence. I'm not sure how to do this exactly. I'm trying to figure it out.

There are dreams I have that my parents don't nessicarialy agree with. I want to go in to psycology. They want me to do something with my math skills and smarts... but wouldn't it be better to do something that I LOVE rather than doing it for the money??? I think so, I could live in a cardboard box for all I care AND STILL BE HAPPY. Because I want to do something I have DREAMED about doing. A PASSION. Something that I'm good at. Where I can assert my indepence and do things how I want. Experement with ne methods. Learn... Just like I am now.

A girl can dream right?

Because what's the point if we don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment