Thursday, June 17, 2010

Frozen things they all unfreeze.

Location; a clean desk.

Listening to; summertime :) playlist.

Avoiding; Packing

I'll make this one a quickie. Seeing as I still need to pack and check off 1298675 things to do before I go to bed. And no, I do not regret the choices I made today to cause all this "to do" stuff to be pushed back to now.

1) Sometimes I look at people, and what they say, and I really just wish I knew exactly what they meant. I want to decode them sometimes. As weird as that is. Reading minds would be nice. I mean, (I know I'm a culprit...) ambiguousness would be a nice thing to rid the world of.

2) I miss my best friend.

3) Katie gets here in approx. 13 days. David in 11. :D

anddd
4) It's summer!!! Hallelujah. life is basically, cross country, lax, work, and playing outside in the glorious sunshineee (: I L-O-V-E loveee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment