Sunday, December 12, 2010

Life In Technicolor

Location: Mahhh roomm

Listening to: Sway -oh jazz music, the things you do to me

Avoiding: Just taking a break from calculus.

Life's a little crazy. A little fun. And can be a little awkward. Embrace those moments, laugh at them it's so much fun. I'm doing my own thing. I've never felt better. Loving my life. I wouldn't have it any other way. Nope, never.

This weekend has been spectacular. The passer by might think I'm a little silly for saying so, I didn't do anything extravagant. I just laughed till it hurt. Made some new friends, and I couldn't stop smiling. This weekend was an answer to prayers, the Lord is awesome like that. I'm glad he can make things happen in the way we need them too. It's amazing how he can let a couple people just come into your life and totally re-open your eyes. Ah, the tender mercies they're just grand.

Listen to Life In Technicolor by Coldplay. It's my theme song. Goes exactly with how I'm feeling. Love. Love. Love. Love it.

I'm just happy. So elated. Pure bliss :)




So glad It's finally snowing! well... sorta. but still :) :) Best Friday in a while. Thanks for the ice cream and laughs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment