Thursday, July 5, 2012

I should probably do my laundry.

A few of the things I thought about on the 7 minute walk to work:

Today the sky is a beautiful color of melancholy. 

For that I am thankful.

It's been a wonderful and crazy week. 

The fourth was spectacular.

And life is a beautiful blur.

There is nothing like a Provo summer. We're all just so happy. 

I need to center myself again. 


I may just go climb a mountain and sit up there today. 

....after I catch up on 2 weeks worth of laundry.....
or email chloe.
or take a nap.
or maybe it will rain.
that'd be nice. 

2 comments:

  1. Lucky for you it is raining! Wish so bad I could go run through the rain with you again like we did the week of finals. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray! Rain! That was magic :) and we'll have another chance, I'm sure of it!

      Delete