Friday, September 20, 2013

For me, mostly.

I am so exhausted. 
And I have so many things that I want to write about. 
Like changes. and gratitude. and moments that I need to write down before I forget.
However, another chapter of economics is begging for my attention. 
Pictures will have to do. 

Midnight adventures

Abandoned barns. 

Feelings of being alive.

Wonderful human beings

daily existence... 

Happiness and my two best friends. 
this boy

wonder and awe.
music so pure that there is nothing else to be besides happy.

other side notes
I'm learning so much about TR. I LOVE IT. I'm so excited to get out in the field and be someone
Life is better with recreation. If we don't have fun we get boring, grumpy, and die. (so maybe that's a bit drastic...but it does make a difference!)
Life requires action to be lived. Stop being a victim and just do it, as nike would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment