Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quickly

Today was a crazy day... you know those days that are like what-the-devil-just-happened-slash-whats-going-on kind of day. yet. amidst all the confusion and fun of the day there are still things that make me smile and I'm glad for that.

One example is the sheer joy of running. I run. Alot. And quite frankly it's a good way to think, and a good way just to have fun. A way to challenge your self. I like it, quite a bit. Plus, it's good for you :) aside from the point it was raining when I ran, which made it all of that much better. But quite honestly it can't last forever, and that is the same with people, I know nothing can last forever, but maybe a little more time would be nice. Granted, thoughts can hurt at times. Yet, I know I will get over everything... sooner or later. For now I can just keep on running, and remember the things that make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment