Sunday, May 16, 2010

504 hours and counting

Location: Office

Listening to: Piano Classics.

Avoiding: the end.

Seeing as it's Sunday night, and all my friends are either consumed with homework, with their families, or just can't talk. So tonight- good ol' blogger.com is my friend.

It's the beginning of the end.

I just attended seminary graduation, and it's weird. Tonight it hit me. Everyone is going to be going their separate ways in three weeks and I'm still going to be here with another year of high school left. It was weird sitting on a bench all alone watching them all get their diplomas.[there were a few tears in my eyes] Just weird. The end will come inevitably. There is no denying it. But I'm not going to dwell on it. I am going to simply party it up these last couple of weeks with them and even during the summer when they are around, and who knows there will probably be some crazy stuff that's going to go down in Provo next year. But needless to say, I will miss each and everyone of them in a different way. It's hard to imagine high school without them. All of my friends have had a profound influence in my life that I am eternally grateful for. All I can hope for now I that they don't forget me [i don't think any of them will] and make the most of the time I have left.
Here's to each and every on of you. To CHLOE for being my sister and giving me the best advice when I need it. To KYLIE for just being crazy with me and loving me just the way I am. no matter what. To TYLER VALE for being one of the best friends I have, and keeping me sane. To KELSSE for all the laughs and understanding my innate need to be loud. To MITCH for all the car rides, advice, good memories, laughs, "the staff", and just being my brother. To ERIKA for all the crazy adventures to the hot potts, girls nights, being top secret, and hanging with A.Smith. To NATHAN for being as level headed as he is-and playing the piano at our demand. To KINZIE for being my buddie in seminary (it was the best even when it was hard) and being a nerd with me to go hang out with our leaders, and all the crazy girls nights that we just sang Taylor Swift ate food and laughed for hours on end. To DIXON for being the sweetest, most innocent, caring, trustworthy, lovable girl I know and for being spontaneous with me and always making me smile. I love each and every single one of you with my whole heart. I feel and am simply privleged to have you in my life. I cannot even express how much I love you all, and this post doesn't even suffice. I have something special in mind. And for now, we party like this isn't ever going to stop. Becuase as brandnew says "We'll stay eighteen forever. so we can live like this forever." I love you all. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment