Monday, October 4, 2010

blarrrggghhh

Location: Office, which is conveniently located inside, when i want to be out.

Listening to: 10,000 Maniacs

Avoiding: Waiting for this lightening and thunder to pass. i should be doing Homework.

It's Monday afternoon. It's raining... now, there is one thing you must understand. Normally I would be quite content with this fact, however at the moment it's becoming a rude annoyance. There's really one thing that I want to go do right now. That would be run. I just need to think some things through. You know, pound out like 7 miles. I'd feel much better after. Alas, I need to wait for this stupid thunder and lightning to pass.

Basically there are two schools of thought.
I could take my chances and just word vomit here on the inter webs and have it come back to kick me in the face,
OR I can keep my mouth shut which is incredibly hard to do right now because inside, i'm raging, raging, simply ENRAGED. bummer. looks like it's letting up outside.

positive thoughts.

p.s. for those of you who care, I can't wait for this weekend. I smile just thinking about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment