Monday, March 28, 2011

would be nice

Location: the couch

Listening to: the xx

Avoiding: lashing out.

I feel like ranting... but. sigh. i'm not going to.

HOWEVER. I really do wish I was better at photography. I love taking pictures, I really do. I love looking at photography, so why not MAKE it? I think it's time to invest in one of these babies.


Oh how lovely it would be, and certainly an upgrade from my awesome 7.2 megapixel casio exlim that I got for Christmas in the 8th grade and is a miracle it still works after dragging it with me EVERY where, from the tops of ski mountains to the bottom of Zions. I've been saving my pennies. I'll get one, eventually, after getting a car/computer/paying for college. Or perhaps the gods will grant one to fall into my hands by some means of birthday, Christmas, or an insanely good deal to buy it off of someone.

I just want to go capture the world, and life as I live it. is that so wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment