Thursday, July 21, 2011

it's weird.

pleasing my ears: sweet disposition - the temper trap

Being here.

This summer has been so different. It's been a summer of firsts. I feel so free. I'm thinking and seeing things more clearly than I ever have before. I'm in such a good place. I know I made the right decision being here. Even if it meant sacrifice. I've grown up a lot. Even in just a month. It's amazing how circumstances change you. Not to say that I'm not me anymore. I still fully am through and through crazy, silly, outgoing, quirky me. I would give that up for anything.

I just feel more. Alive.

and I like it.

I love my roommates. I couldn't have asked for anything better.



twas such a funny afternoon! went to have a picnic in the canyon we ended up with not the right foods, a fork, losing a lacrosse ball, and it poured. But we took full advantage of it and DANCED. Love these mountain thunder storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment