Friday, July 1, 2011

Up. down. left. right.

Sounds pleasing my ears - john mayer <3

in mahhh apartment (:

You know what I've never really understood?

Why they say life is just going up hill when things are easy going and life is good. In my experience going up hill is no easy feat. It's the hardest part of the run, and getting to the top is exhilarating. When you make it through those hard times, it feels good after. Then you start going down hill. In english we generally understand this expression to mean that things are not going well. Going down hill is EASY people. Especially in running, yeah, I guess it can rip your knees a new one, but when done correctly it's smooth sailing. So let's think logically.

why can't up hill be hard and down hill be easy?

it is in my world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment