Saturday, February 4, 2012

people that are wonderful: edition 2

All right everyone.
I'm feeling thankful for people in my life.
I do every day.

And you know who i am particularly thankful for today?

(we're sticking together... ohhh 2am adventures during finals)

BUT FOR REAL.

I met McKann earlier this year, and she is seriously one of the greatest girls I've met in the dorms & at college & pretty much in the history of ever. Her sleeping patterns are about as ridiculous as mine. And if we were actually roomies I'm almost 100% sure we'd never ever sleep.

She'll adventure with me at weird hours of the night. We laugh. all. the. time. 
and she simply has the most wonderful personality in the entier world. She is great for the following reasons.

1) she observes the world around her.  she really takes things in, understands, and feels. 
2) she finds joy in small things
3) she listens. 
then
uses what she has experienced to relate.
and if she can't. 
she's honest about it. 
4) she knows who she is. and stands for it.
5) she has a so many insights and takes on life that are real and refreshing.
6) her granny singing voice.
and excellent rhyming skills.
rah rah ree kick em in the knee.
rah rah rass kick em in the other knee!
7) the many adventures, laughs and conversations we've shared in the truck. stacy. 
8) she has a zeal for life that is simply infectious
9) we have matching sperry's
10) and last but not very least. she is one of those girls that is real. that is silly. that will be there through thick and thin. i am so very happy to call her a friend and love her to death!

Yup. McKann. You pretty much rock. I'm glad I know you. Thanks for being real with me and trusting.  Because we both know how we feel about girls. they are. well can be. difficult. I love you a million and more. don't ever forget that i'm here for you always. Keep lovin' keep laughing and keep shining. and always. Keep things classy. 
You're wonderful. 

1 comment:

  1. My dear.
    You're just such a darling.
    You know what I think about this post?
    Mumm.
    Hahahaha. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete