Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Take Care, Elder Koch

oda le. oda lea. what a deal. what a day.

I just said goodbye to one of the first friends I made here on my first day of being an "official freshman" living on campus. Jack and I met playing frisbee and in a quest for a slurpee I dragged him and several others on a trek to 7-11. 
Golden memories.
Wonderful crazy times.
We've been through ups and downs, but he's a dear friend to me.

and while I doubt you'll ever see this, I'm glad we all got to go do baptisms with you tonight, the spirit was so strong and I saw a glimpse of so many blessings to come. I'm proud! Proud that you've lived worthily not only to be able to go serve the Lord but represent him and bring others to his fold. That you have the desire to share this Gospel and the things that bring you the greatest joy and happiness everyday. You're going to do amazing things, the people of Japan are lucky to have you back for two years.

Jack, Alyssa, Lexi, Taylor, Sarah

Have the best 2 years Elder Koch. You're amazing & doing wonderful work. The Lord loves you.
Love, 
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment