Wednesday, October 17, 2012

good thing, real friends.

Today I am so very thankful for Chloé Michelle Sumsion.

Honestly with out her I'd probably be half way to crazy and hitch hiking to Antartica. 

So what ever day it was that we decided to become friends (maybe it was donna hall's class. or maybe sikasita's class. or maybe at church. or maybe natural helpers club. i'm not sure) I'm glad that day happend. 

and I'm even more glad that being at college and living in provo has only brought us closer together.

She reminds me who I am when I need it most. 

and she shines brighter than anyone I know.

Everyone should try to live a little more like Chloé. 

The world would be a much better place. 





through thick and thin. 

here for you till the last day and then more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment