Sunday, August 9, 2009

Barfing Love

I like [more love] it when people come into your life and give you something, weather that is a friend, a different perspective, or simply someone that knows you exist. exillarhating really.

This summer has been an interesting one, people have moved, new people have come. I have come to notice that this town is constantly changing around me but I'm happy for it. Becuase not only have I gotten to know and become close to great people but I get to meet even more great people. And I'm extremley happy about that!

Aside from the point, the last few weeks have been basically AWESOME. Making me love life even more. Needless to say it was one of the best Girls camp's ever, a great EFY, and even just some great time to sit by myself and learn to grow.

I learned a few things.

-I am a Daughter of God. I can't forget it. It is what makes me who I am, what makes me happy and mostly it will help me serve others to the best of my ability.

-You can learn things from being a ninja, basically its really fun to be epic, and be sneaky while fighting for the greater good :D

- life can never give you enough things to laugh at. I love to laugh, it's just good for the soul. I don't think I have laughed as hard at so manythings as I have in the last few weeks as I have in a long time! Needless to say when you put 16 girls in one room to sleep in with an "adult" being 24 you are going to have some pretty crazy stuff go down. examples? Virtue Ninjas, Llamas, Crazy Accents, Glowstick Parties, Stupid jokes, and not to mention Barfing love :)

It is quite possible to barf love, metaphorically. Just remember next time you get that feeling of SO much love in your heart you don't know what to do because it just feels like its going to explode right out of you, that is barfing love. craziest but the best emotion you will ever feel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment