Saturday, August 29, 2009

Side by Side

Life can throw twists and turns at you, but you know... there are lots of people that love you, and they won't let you face it all alone. And recently I have been very glad for that.

Some say that I have what you may call a colorful outgoing personality, I agree with them. It's who I am.... and I would really appreciate it if you don't hate me for it, but rather be kind, because I'm not trying to hide. I'm crazy, energetic, simple things make me happy, and I might be a little loud... but I'm working on that.

Anyways, point in case I hate it when people don't like you for stupid reasons like being true to yourself. So those people... just go on, hate me, say what ever you like, but you ARE NOT going to change me.

So let me just say I'm really really grateful for the people I call my friends. Even though most of them are seniors I still love them, because they have helped shape who I have become. They have taught me lessons, shared some great laughs and had some tough times. Yet, we're all still together, we all hang out, we all do fun things and we all respect each other. I'm very thankful for all these people that I can call friends.

I know that I'm still trying to figure out friendship, and I always will be because it's an ongoing process. But for right now I think friendship is wanting the best for that person no matter what, always loving them, never wanting to hurt them intentionally, someone to sit and listen or give advice when it's needed. And most of all they love you for EXACTLY what you are.

So thank you to all my friends. You're the best. Big G, Ky, Chloe, Keltz, Ty, Erika, Camden, Christine, Cpt. Dix, Lo Carl, Genesiqua, Autumn, and a few adults who know who they are ;) I'm glad to call you friends. Thanks for loving me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment