Monday, December 14, 2009

Marvelous Monday

I just saw Bowen in Park City and got the chance to talk to him for about an hour! Yeahhh. so great. I miss him a lot, it was really great to see him, made my Monday... actually made my month. Absolutely fantastic :)

He asked me how things were going... and you know what, I can't complain. Honestly. I mean, I could... but whats the point. I have great friends. Good grades. A Place to live. My family. My sport. And I'm glad for that. Last year was, well, traumatic. As I sat there talking to him, I realized something.

I've stopped caring so much.

Not completely, there are some things that require caring about, others don't require as much. Especially if they are beyond my control. It's funny how my life is like a roller coaster ride, the ups and downs and crazy turns along the way, It'll throw you off if you don't hold on tight, you can't really smile until you've shed some tears, I could die today or I might live on years, I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life. I'm glad to be smiling. I'm actually happy too. And for the first time in a while, I can say that I am truthfully happy with where I'm at. It may not be all that I imagined, but I'm glad it didn't turn out that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment