Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here to Learn

Lately, it feels like everyone has been so disconnected. Seems like all my friends are taking on the world all by themselves. It's scary.

We all have our problems but maybe we are supposed to help each other out. I never thought it would end up like this... it's weird how God knows what's best for us... and how he gives it to us. Just crazy. But it's as if we were all put here, now, to help each other. Chloe and I keep each others heads screwed on straight. Maybe I was supposed to go through the crap I did last year to help Rachel out. Maybe Tyler had to hate me [for him and I] to realize just how much I care. Maybe John had to get in an accident with Chloe to stop him from a bigger one. Maybe I was put in the seminary class I am to help someone out. Maybe Camden had to move to learn a lesson, and teach me one. Maybe the reason I'm still friends with some people is because we still have lessons to teach each other. Maybe Kelsee has to let go of something she loves- for something even better. Maybe I need to do the same...

It's funny how "the group" came together. The people I hang out with are some of the finest people I know and love. They truly strengthen and help me. We help each other. Every single person makes me smile in their own way. It's absolutely amazing to know them. All are like Christ in their own way. and you know what? I think together we will make it. Each of us were put her for a reason because everything happens for a reason.

I try to live in love. Smile. Let Christ's light shine through. I know that we have the hard times where we can barley hang on so we know how strong we really are. This life is for learning and I know the people that are in my life are there for me, and I am there for them.

There's things you need to hear
so turn off your tears
and listen

Pain throws your heart to the ground
love turns the whole thing around
no it wont all go the way it should
but I know the heart of life is good

You know it's nothin' new
bad news never had good timing
then the circle of your friends
will defend the silver lining

No comments:

Post a Comment