Saturday, December 26, 2009

[insert title here]

I doubt you'll ever see this. So was it meant for you to read?




I believe in a lot of things.
I believe in love . . . . . . . and in arguing.
in jamming out to yourself in the car
I believe in having someone tell you you're beautiful.
in dancing in the rain. . . . . . and miracles
I believe in smiling till your cheeks hurt
and laughing till you cry.
I believe in God.
I believe in crying.
in second chances and
that kindness can change people.
I believe in being happy.


I BELIEVE IN YOU.
as a human being.
I believe you have the capability to love beyond anything in this world.
I believe I'll always look for that ONE reason to fight for you.
that as much as I may hate you. . . . . . . . . I love you with every fiber in my being.


This, I believe.

---------------
I think, and i speak in quotes and analogies. Often they fail, but every once in a while something brilliant comes out... so we write these things down...
Observations: Boys complain about girls. Boys think girls are so complicated. Their problem? They’re looking for a general rule. “What makes girls happy? What do girls like?” Since we’re all the same. Since we all want the same things. Since that isn’t generalizing or anything.
What they are missing is the “thought that counts” perspective.
From what I’ve observed, girls are NOT difficult to figure out.
Most of the time, we want one thing: to feel loved.
Now, I understand, this is very complex, but not complicated. The reason it’s complex is because it is different for every single girl.
  • Some girls hate pink. If you give her pink and she freaks out, is she complicated? No! She’s just pissed you didn’t take the time to figure out what she likes.
  • Some girls want to feel like they are your little slice of heaven. The second she feels like you are using her for make-out sessions on the weekends, she’s gone.
  • Some girls just want those make out sessions. These girls are also dumber than a bag of hammers and you shouldn’t be chasing them anyway.
  • Some girls would love to be kissed, but would love even more to have you hold them in your arms and talk. It may be worth your while.
  • Some girls have had a hard past and want to work through things together. If you cross the line-even just a kiss on the forehead, she’ll tell you she doesn’t want to be with you anymore.
  • Some girls want expensive things. Some girls don’t like presents, except for when they come from the heart.
  • Some girls want a guy to wait on her hand and foot. Some girls freak if you open the door for them.
It doesn’t mean we’re crazy particular. It means we have a personality. If you really love us, take the time to get to know us.
(props to chole for helping with this one...)
----------------
a new years kiss? a new years kiss? yeah, like i'll ever get one of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment