Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A thought... or two.

Location; oficina

Listening to; She & Him (loveee) (and the rain outside :) )

Avoiding; blahhh. everything.

So, I've been thinking, suprise right? Anyways, I just can't help but notice that facebook sometimes puts me in a most unnecessary mood. Perhaps it's time to give it up. Eh, what am I thinking... I most likely wont. I talk to way to many people.... but sometimes, I log on, see things and just get, well, irritated. Simply that.

In other news. It's raining :) I love the smell. How everything looks after. Being in it. Just watching it. The rain can fix any situation. Well, most of them. It's not going to lighten my work load. I better go start on everything... it's going to be a late night. I can already tell.

oh, ps. this is for... you know who you are... Optimism is not the result of blinding oneself to problems. But always believing there is a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment