Monday, November 14, 2011

How Diamonds Are Made


over. and over. and over. and over.

just listen to these lyrics. They're beautiful. 
"your soul you must keep totally free"
I walked into the room and this was playing right after someone I adore and like told me they wanted to stay just friends. I'm okay with that. It's like I needed to hear these lyrics right after he told me that. "Where you invest your love you invest your life" Right now... Our lives need to have different investment's. If that makes sense... he's going on a mission right after winter semester, and I need to figure out what I'm doing with my major - focus on different things. I feel being his friend is the best way to help him prepare. I really adore this kid. I truly do. And for now, I'm okay with everything. I say that and feel peaceful. Really I do.

pressure, heat and circumstance. Situations can make all the difference of turing a chunk of carbon into a beautiful flawless stone or a piece of cole. I think we are both putting ourselves in the best place to become diamonds. Life will work out.

It always does. 

keep being a gem - you're one of a kind. 
Truthfully you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment