Monday, November 21, 2011

take it in

first off.

reader: you shine. never doubt yourself. ever. please.

 this is ben.
we're best friends.

seriously though. love this kid.

we can talk for hours about anything. laugh. be silly. go on adventures. explore.

i'm still figuring him out. but  i'm so so so so so blessed to have a friend genuine as him.

also. this weekend was just wonderful. I spent the majority of it with people I love very very much. I've missed the lib square crew. pieces of the CC crew. and the new heritage crew. I finally feel like I have a solid base of friends. something I've missed and I'm so excited to have again. 

and even when things are crazy. like growing up is... all i think to myself is hey this has gotta be good life, so please tell me what's there to complain about. good. good. life.

2 days of hard work till break. i can hardly wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment