Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear Freshman Year.

You have been nothing short of disappointing. You gave me more people that love me than I deserve. You've taught me so much. You gave me firsts. Lasts. Happy days. Stressful days. and everything in between. I'm sitting in this empty dorm room thinking about how much I'll really miss this. 
The 46th ward. 
Abbeys ridiculous humor and dilemmas.  
Alyssas crazy artfulness. 
Rachelles singing. 
Audris love of fiction. 
Saras thoughtfulness. 
The nights in Whitney hall being ridiculous with my boys. 
Endless nights of staying up with people I love. 
The days spent on the hill in pure sunshine bliss. 
The trips up the canyon. 
Watching people from our kitchen.
Random nights at liberty & king henry.
45 second dance parties.
Noah always saying hello even when i'm on the other side of the square.
The hot springs.
Lacrosse
The ever fall.
The Creamery.
Concerts at Velour. 
Climbing. 
Intramurals. 
Bonfires!
Crunchy leaves.
Great dates. 
Random road trips.
BYU sporting events!
Sonic.
Pranks.
Bean musem. 
NARWHALS. 
Pulling all the cookie dough out of ice cream.
Allnighters.
Blanket forts. 
Mummpie
Stargazing. 
Millions of people in our kitchen.
Library till 2 am.  
The struggle to learn and want more.
Never sleeping.
and so much more.
Random uplifting conversations with the most wonderful people this world has to offer.
All with wonderful friends. 
(shout out. Lexi, McKann, Suzanne, Cassie, Gillian, Cholé, Dottie, Creed, Pat, Colter, Ben, Taylor Lyssa, Abbey and so many others)
Time is augmented here. And you've played a cruel trick on me. I'm not quiet ready to leave, I just got comfortable. but just like gillian said.
BYE FRESHMAN YEAR. 
Hello new adventure.

Love Sarah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment