Sunday, April 8, 2012

People that are Wonderful Edition 3

Everyone. Meet Chloé
(click her name. her blog is cool. the concept is brilliant.)

This is the candid picture of us. From like forever ago. but I love it. and more importantly her.

We've been through a lot together. Shared wonderfully joys moments, bitterly sad, and simply splendid days. Literally everything. Sometimes I almost feel like she knows me better than myself which really amazes me sometimes. She's level headed. Always loving. And one of the best girls I know :)

THE REASONS:

1) She dances through life. If it's not okay, it will be - just keep on grooving until it's done and you'll get there happy :)
2) VIRTUE NINJAS. camp. wonderful times. everything.
3) the weird voice that we do when we get together
4) she feeds me. way more than i can ever repay her for. 
5) she finds ways to show she cares in little ways. for example, noticing small things, decorating my room for my birthday, writing me a survival guide for freshman year, calling at the right times.
6) every voicemail she has ever left me begins with "hi dear!" 
7) her stickynotes prioritizing her life. and the expo marker in her car
8) she goes photographing with me. and let's me take pictures of her :)
9) her STYLE. (chlo, you will be hipster one day)
10) she will come rescue me at any time of the night, pick up her phone, chat with me, obsess over funny things, rock out to music, just talk, and be wonderful 
11) she keeps my head screwed on straight. 
12) she enjoys roofs, high places, and exploring just as much as I do. 
13) she is so strong in the gospel. understands so much. is always asking questions. learning. and it's amazing. she's so smart. I really look up to her.
14) we're children together. i'm 5 and she's 4 if i remember correctly
15) she is Chloé and simply that. I love her. A million and more. 


Isn't she pretty???
Love you. Thanks for being my best friend through and through :) Always got your back darling.
CARPE DIEM. 
Sarah loves you. 




2 comments:

  1. Sar, I'm speechless. This is probably the nicest note anyone has ever written me. Thank you for your beautiful words. I ABSOLUTELY love you in my life. I am privileged to know you. You have such a wonderful personality. Going to miss you this summer. For sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll miss you too, but you'll be having the time of your life in jrue. love you :)

      Delete