Monday, May 7, 2012

la.life.

It's been a crazy week.

And despite all the heartbreakingly beautiful moments mixed with the ones of pure simple joys. I will say this;
I have good friends. Often I wonder how I got so lucky to have SO many amazing people who genuinely care in my life.
I am thankful that I have a belief system I am apart of. And that I KNOW and believe for myself that it is true. I'm constantly growing and learning.
Physical things don't matter. They're just going to be ruined anyways. The relationships we build and have with others are what we will remember and take with us. 
Living in the moment, soaking everything in, can be SO hard. But I don't want to let any of this slip away.


Growing up is hard. It's awkward. And really fun. 
This is my fairytale and I'm going to make it memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment