Monday, May 14, 2012

one day

We are the concoction of a million moments & ideas. Some ours and some stolen.
Have you ever been influenced by someone?
Family probably came to mind. But they're bound to have influence on who we become.
Who has influenced you?
Not, oh.-I knew-them-we-used-to-have-wonderful-talks-and-things-like-that-but-we-don't-talk-anymore kind of thing. 
Really influenced.
The way you live your life, your goals, the places you want to go is changed because of this person.
They give SO much to you and there is never any way you could repay them.
Just when you think they can't give anymore they find something new, something beyond what you thought was possible.
I'm lucky to have multiple people like this in my life.
most people stumble across only one or two.
Often I wonder how I can repay them. And the other day I realized. The greatest thing we can do is continue to learn from them and be like them.
How wonderful, to be that factor in someone's life.

think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment