Saturday, May 17, 2014

life according to my eye(s)phone. . .

anddd here's an iPhone dump. . . because it's been awhile... things happened, and memories have been made. and I'm 21 now? 
Feb. Moab. 
Feb. Seestars :) 
March. That time I sprained my ankle... 
March. Red Yeti.
Scoot Scoot Rides and Finals.
Team Family. Sisters, not teammates. 
Saltflats tomfoolery. 
9 square for days. 
That time I turned 21. Shout out to these kids. Also, TRANE is HOME.
Celebrating adulthood. 
Decided it might be time to retire these. They saw a lot of adventure.
Mom came for women's conference :) 
Love this girl, Hope sleeping in the car because it was past her bedtime. 
Bought this, and am probably a little too excited for it. . . 
Life's essentials. Temple and running. 
Trusty Nikes - the adventures have just begun. 
Gosh Utah, stop being so cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment