Saturday, June 2, 2012

Be still

Life is fragile.
b r e a k s m y h e a r t

A wonderful person in my YSA ward passed away this morning. 
I didn't know him to well.
the point is I knew him. And he graced my life with a smile. And a few fun group games.
As quickly as I met him he was gone. 

I know he's in a safe place.
Eager to work. Spread the joy, truth, and love that he knew here to everyone in the life hereafter. 
This gives me peace. 
and while I may not hurt as much as the sweet girls next door, or his darling sister. 
I'm glad that I can still know them. 
And that we can all grow and support and love each other. 

There are so many reasons to be hopeful
In a situation like this I'm beyond grateful for the knowledge I have. 
That one day we will all live with God again.
We will be resurrected, and that day will be just as bright as this morning.
 Calm and peaceful.
We are eternal. 
I have a great sense of peace about me. And know what I need to do next.
I have faith. 


"Be still and know that I am God." - D&C 101:16

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful, sarah. and so, so true.

    ReplyDelete