Sunday, June 10, 2012

Provo.Summer.Happiness.

I'm sitting on dottie's bed right now. 
Listening to THIS
Thinking about the Monday routine.
Work out, work, read a book, chill out, Repeat. 
My life is a little pathetic.

But that's okay, because I'm happy.

Yep I'm boring. In Provo. And so happy.
I don't have any silly date stories to tell you. I don't have updates from adventures abroad. 

I have tons of fun where ever I am. Laugh and adventure everyday. I'm happy being quirky. All you need is a little creativity and no shame to do what you love. Most nights are just spent being silly with people I simply adore. Example, My roomie just walked in with her hair in a side ponytail, hand on her hip, head tilted, hug grin on her face asking who she was. Then promptly yelled "YOU!" There is a reason I love living here. We all just get along, know how to be spontaneous and laugh. So what if it's different. We're happy and that is what is important. 

I did have a wonderful weekend, full of family, friends, and lacrosse.
The highlight was probably the drive home from PC singing songs at the top of our lungs, or yelling "HEY COWS!" out the window to get their attention. 
Moments like those are what make me love summers in Provo. 
They're perfect. We're so happy and glad to be alive. 

To many my life may seem boring and typical. But I am so in love with every little detail. 

Oh... you know. Just a typical trip to REI investing in sleeping bags and hammocks.
Camping? You better believe it!

2 comments: