Thursday, October 20, 2011

ramblings of a college student.

Soundtrack: i-tunes shuffle. revamped. remastered. wonderful.

thanks for the music t-rane.

sitting here. on my bed. 2411 Young hall. oh yes. nothing better. 

this post really has not point. other than I don't feel like sleeping. 

Thinking about a lot of things. ha. nothing's really connected. I'll start by telling you about today.

Wednesday. nothing special. just another wednesday. I rather like them. I woke up about 8. Studied till 10. went and took my test. did okay. science. then made theeee best lunch ever. only our oven wasn't working so I  cooked my chicken nuggets with the microwave and a pan on the stove. but then when I sat down to eat lunch I looked at my plate, and laughed out loud.

I'm really 5 inside. Lunch proved that.

I had. Chicken Nuggets. A sliced up orange. Grapes. Nesquick Chocolate milk. yes they all were finger foods. and yes I enjoyed it. Perhaps too much. And to finish it off I had dinosaur fruit snacks :)

Then I took a nap instead of reading for history. went to work. and then got J-dawgs & watched how to train your dragon with Patrick Leishamn. Kid's a gem. top notch wednesday. However, I was a little sad I didn't get to talk with gigi today... I will ASAP.

so my life. It's been a little bit crazy. I should really write in my journal more.

list of life. college. dorms. byu. how I feel. ect.

I love staying up all weekend long. being ridiculous including;
getting attacked/hugged by cosomo at work
crazy neon dances
lost and found sale
camping infront of the wilk
playing lacrosse on NO sleep
kamas and racquet ball
hotpotts & getting lost
pc at 4 am. 
bed at 5.... 2 hours of sleep

my life & thoughts.
how i didn't work out today....
i should be sleeping.
i love laughing
i need to meet more people
i love having best friends.
i want to cuddle.
olivia clayton is the cutest & prettiest baby EVER. 
I think this  \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ is hilarious... 
how happy i am to be done with tests for the week
what classes should i take
sometimes I feel like an awful roommate
i love fall
how much i adore and love chole sumsion
how excited I am for 4:00 practice
how time doesn't feel real here
i love red heads.
a letter would be nice
how good the beach would feel
i need a good concert
coldplay's album comes out in like 4 days. SOEXCITEDICOULCRY!

how i need to sell these to help pay for lacrosse
 $10. please please please let me know if you want one!! :)
 <3

I could write so much more. I feel like I just lay here at night and have a million things to think about and do... but I don't want to bore you... but here's a funny picture for you. and one of the many reasons I LOVE provo....because it's weird. 


life's good.

so please tell me what there's to complain about

peace and blessings y'all. have sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment