Monday, October 3, 2011

Time is moving faster than I would like.

Soundtrack: gigi's weekly mix.... miss her.

I really should be sleeping.... seems to be something I should be doing a lot.

this weekend. was arguably one of the best I've had in a while. I needed to get out of provo. so we did. Also the fact that it was conference made it about six billion times better. 

we began by going up to the saturday afternoon session of conference. We got there way early because we had amazing seats. We just chilled out in our section for about an hour and a half it was nice to just sit and be with friends in this amazing place. It was amazing, when the first presidency walked in. Everyone was just so quiet, and the spirit filled the room so quickly - these men are truly servants of God. The spirit was just wonderful, I felt so encircled with the love of my Heavenly Father, so blessed. 


Jack, Alyssa, Lexi, Taylor, & myself all at conference.

after the boys went with my dad to priesthood and the girls headed up to PC. we stopped at cafe rio, got THREE free meals, and saw Elaine S. Dalton - we just chatted. She is the coolest.  

We slept over at my house. Had a delicious breakfast of omelets made by poppa and it was wonderful. just felt so nice to be home. Listened to the morning session of conference, got some good tips for being better. During the break mom wanted some family pictures. And oh, we got some family pictures... some funny ones too :)



ALSO meet Olivia - newest member to our clan, I'm an aunt!



SUCH a beautiful baby, right?


 I really like the clouds in this one. Such amazing coloring. I miss Park City in the fall


The whole fam damily. Love them. With all my heart

So after we decided to frolic in the field and take our own pictures...


 One of my personal favorites, lexi kinda makes this shot. 


And this. This is where I grew up. Fall is my favorite season. I miss it, I live for autumn nights, afternoons. Everything.

On the way home we stopped by the Barr's house. I miss them. It was so good to just chat with them, I almost feel more inspired to go continue the idea I had last week at the real beauty seminar - I'll let it be known when progress comes, but I think I might make a difference with this one. 

Life is good. It really is. I'm also trying to be more real with myself and the situations life brings around.  Sometimes, things get messy - we don't really know what to do.  I'm having the greatest time ever.  And at the same time there are so many things you are constantly bombarded with as a college student, life has crazy twists and turns, and really you gotta love people while they are here.  You need to sleep more.  Prioritize better.   I miss geeeggg and kenny.  and sometimes I wish I could just understand people's motives & what they were really thinking.  I'm growing.  Redefining myself every day.  Learning how to be a better friend.  A better daughter.  A better me. 



ALSO.

Men. Boys. Alike. If you want to immediately make me fall in love with you. Be a gent - open doors, treat girls wonderfully. Also. Dress nicely like Joseph Gordon Levitt or Simon Baker. Fitted suits. Skinny ties. French Cuffs. Clean cut hair. Ray Bans. gets me every time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment