Thursday, October 6, 2011

The weather

soundrack: bill hamblin. simply a riveting lecture...the persians were cool.

So this morning when I work up at 6:15 (a little late - had to be at work about 35 minutes later) I looked out the window and couldn't really see anything but I thought to myself. Today, today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry. 

I threw on my tights and boots. and today has been pretty great. 

I've had the biggest grin on my face all day.

After work I walked outside to this


and this is why I LOVE Utah. 

Really though, it's finally boots & tights weather. 

I went and got my thesis reviewed, traditions was social hour as always, Book of Mormon just made me happier and history is actually bearable. 

The weather is just wonderful today. This whole week has been my most favorite weather. overcast. rainy. seattle like. sweater weather. boots and tights. oh yes. simply the best. 

And as I was walking to the JSB this morning I looked around. And it finally hit me. I'm here. I'm in college. It was nice to feel adult for a moment, then I laughed because I'm still just a kid.
A kid who is happy. And that's what matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment