Monday, October 24, 2011

smile.

Soundtrack: Mylo Xyloto. pure. bliss.

It's amazing how so many small things can change how you feel so fast.

I'm just so happy right now, and so is everyone around me.

it's been a fabulous weekend. 

college. please, slow down.

The new Coldplay album is amazing. 

I got asked on a date.

made a new friend.

took some better pictures today.

and I stepped on some particularly crunchy leaves today. Which in my book is a wonderful thing.

Autumn is my favorite season.

they'll tell 1,000 storiees

they'll tell 1,000 stories




I'll go inside one day :)



She's a beaut


And mainly we just thought this was hilarious when we walked up to find t rane asleep. with his scriptures. in a hammock 



love this kid. so glad we're best friends. don't know what I'll do winter semester when he leaves!


No comments:

Post a Comment