Thursday, October 27, 2011

who.what.why.where.when.

soundtrack: coldplay. can't get enough.

I wish. That everything here wasn't so shallow.

College.

It's all about creating yourself. Starting new.

Forget the past.

Be who you want.

we've heard all the clichés.

 but it makes everyone around you seem rather shallow.  I don't remember the last time I had a real GOOD conversation with someone. Okay. Well maybe I've had a few.  But they were with people who I've grown up with. Who know me. Who I am. What I mean. I didn't have to explain myself.

but everyone here. It's like I can't crack the code. When are we going to let somebody in?

Every day the conversations. "hi" "how are you" "good, you?" "great" "bye" does anyone really care? I want my best friend back. I could talk about anything. Everything. Fears. Hopes. Dreams. And those hugs. I got one like it the other day and died inside. I'm afraid things will never be the same. I've written 8 letters... haven't heard from him since May.

so much soul.

no where to go.

i need to write an essay.
total.
waste.
of.
time.
i don't even care.


and reading back through all my gmail chats wasn't the best idea i've had in a while... if you still stalk my blog. i wish things turned out differently. but i can't change the past. I was so nieve. I sincerely hope you're happy. 

'And so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past'

No comments:

Post a Comment